Friday, August 4, 2017

eBay Reseller Sells $7 Item from Local Goodwill for $535!


This is why we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE eBay! Shout out to fellow seller Shannon Floyd Baughman for her amazing sale! Here are the details, directly from Shannon:

"I bought this dress at a Goodwill about 10 minutes from my house for $6.95. I was actually scanning tags for a St. John that I only recently found a BOLO from your site. I stumble on this dress and thought it was lovely, but had never heard of the designer. 

I looked him up and saw a similar dress had sold for $320 so I grabbed it up.I have 4 kids so I am often distracted by everyday life, I tossed the dress in my office and it sat there for over 3 weeks. 

A week before we were going on our vacation to Universal Studios, I was looking around my office for items to list for spending money and saw the dress. I immediately listed it, with help from my 12 year old daughter who modeled it. I started it out at $99.99 on a ten day auction."

Here is Shannon's daughter modeling the dress. (Stunning model by the way - she looks precious in this dress!)


Thanks so much for sharing this sale, Shannon, and I hope that spending money came in handy!

For more amazing eBay sales by people just like you, check out Money Making Mondays in my Facebook Group here. 

Related Articles:



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: