Tuesday, August 2, 2016

$1.50 Thrift Store Find Sells for $1,350 on eBay




These are the finds that eBay sellers dream of. Amber recently shared on my Facebook Group that she found this unique little journal at a thrift store in Kerrville Texas for $1.50. Amber said,

"I thought it was cool and might sell as a Father's Day gift. As I was preparing to take pictures of it, I noticed a tiny little signature in the brass. It was my research on the signature that caused me to price it that high. If I hadn't seen that, I would have priced it around $40."

The item is a Gabriella Crespi signed 1970's bark and brass cork skin journal guestbook. Gabriella Crespi is an Italian designer famous for her unique furniture designs.

Here is a screen shot of Amber's sale. She took a Best Offer of $1,350 on the item and it took about 3 weeks to sell.




Learn more about what sells on eBay and how you can cash in on things other people throw away or donate to thrift stores.

Related Articles:







No comments: