If you don't want to read, watch the video here!
I have started a new Facebook Group specifically to address the issue of connecting eBay sellers who have too much inventory or would rather sell in lots, with other sellers who have challenges getting inventory to sell. It is a win-win for everyone.
Some Sellers Need Inventory
While many sellers have access to unlimited items to sell from local thrift stores, Goodwill Outlets, garage sales, flea markets, or retail clearance, other sellers don't have this luxury because:
- They live in an area that doesn't have good thrift stores - they aren't finding the same things you may be finding in a metropolitan area.
- They may have physical limitations that prohibit them from shopping - they just need the inventory to come to them.
- They may be caregivers and cannot leave home for very long because they care for children, elderly parents, or a spouse.
- Their thrift stores may be over priced, not leaving any room for profit on eBay.
- They may not know what to "pick" - they would rather buy lots of inventory chosen by a more experienced seller.
Some Sellers Have Too Much Inventory
On the flip side, maybe you are a seller who has too much inventory and needs to turn some of it into cash, while helping a fellow seller at the same time. Maybe you:
- Have access to unlimited eBay-able inventory for really low prices. You know where to find the good stuff for cheap!
- Have the flexibility to shop and source any time you want.
- Would rather sell inventory in lots to make a quick profit, rather than listing each item individually on eBay. Save time, sell in bulk!
- Have a backlog of items you can sell to another seller for a reasonable price, still leaving them room to make a profit on eBay.
Connecting the Have with the Have Nots!
If you are on either side of this equation, I have the answer! I have set up a new Facebook Group specifically for buying and selling lots of inventory. Here is how it works:
- It is set up just like a local Buy Sell Group on Facebook.
- Members will be screened - to make sure real sellers are joining.
- Just like my other Facebook Group, spamming will not be tolerated, and I won't allow any pushy liquidation companies or wholesalers - only eBay sellers.
- Members can post photos and a short description of what they have for sale.
- Buyer pays to have the items shipped to them.
- Seller sends buyer an invoice. Just like eBay, the inventory isn't shipped until it is paid for.
- There are no per-transaction fees.
- Best of all, no eBay rules! Post your ad, set a fair price, state the shipping cost, and connect with buyers.Your target audience will already be there in the group.
- Cost to join is for those wanting to SELL is $50 per month, or $300 per year. This is a membership group.
- Buyers join for free.
It is A Safe Way to Buy and Sell Inventory
This is a much safer option than Liquidation.com type companies, buying inventory from China, or buying lots on eBay from people you don't know. Everything I do is with integrity, professionalism, and for the good of eBay sellers. This new group will be the same. It is a great way to connect with other sellers who need inventory, or who have too much inventory and want to sell some off.
You don't pay a fee until you post something for sale. Join us to check it out and see what is being bought and sold.