Friday, September 18, 2015

Atlanta eBay Sellers - Do You Have Too Much UNLISTED Inventory?



I keep reading and hearing that eBay sellers have hundreds of unlisted items on hand and they just can't find the time to get things listed. I have the opposite problem since starting a full time job - I have less time to find inventory during the day but plenty of time to list in the evening.  All I can think about is the sellable items in your homes that aren't being connected to buyers. So I wondered.....

If anyone in the Atlanta area is covered up with unlisted inventory and you want to liquidate, let me know. I would be glad to check out your stock and make you an offer on those items. Depending on what you have, this could be a way for you to recover your investment and free up some space. This can be a win for both of us!

If you are in the Metro Atlanta area, and have more than 30 items you want to offload, send me an email at suzanne@suzanneawells.com and let's have a discussion. I hope to hear from you!

Related Articles




No comments: