Tuesday, April 16, 2013

eBay Seller Success Story - Affliction T Shirt



Aaron sent in his success story:

"I recently discovered your site and it inspired me to start selling on eBay again. I used to sell stuff around the house and dabbled in garage sales. Now I started frequenting the thrift stores and picked up this Affliction t-shirt for $3.99 and sold it for $55. It was up to $42 on the first day it was listed!"

Here is a closer look at the shirt Aaron sold:






Impressive sale, Aaron! There is good money in t-shirts. Also look for Hard Rock Cafe, Life is Good, Lucky Tees, Mutts Organic T-shirts, and Harley Davidson. T-shirts can be overlooked gold. You don't have to know everything about t-shirts to find good sellers - just learn a few brands and as you are shopping look up those you are not familiar with. It takes time to learn but if you are ready, willing, and able, the money will come!

Do you have an eBay success story to share? If so, email me at ebaycoach @ yahoo dot com or come share your sale on our Money Making Mondays thread on my online sellers' Facebook Group. Also, check out my podcasts here or on iTunes for my episodes titled, "You Sold WHAT on eBay?" where we share other overlooked items you can sell for nice profits on eBay.

Related articles:

Thrift Store Haul for eBay

Hard Rock Hurricane Glass Success Story

Learn to Sell Golf  Shirts on eBay



No comments: