Wednesday, March 6, 2013

eBay Seller Success Story - Sony Dream Machine

You know I love getting success stories from my readers. There are quite a few sharp online sellers out there, including Jo Henniger. Jo, whose eBay store is Bytown Boutique, recently sent me this message:

Dear Suzanne,

I enjoyed reading about Denise and the sale of her Smith Corona Typewriter. I agree, vintage items can be very profitable. I always like to keep my eye out for fun vintage pieces. Something that I've had luck with over the past couple of years is vintage alarm clocks. Flip clocks are a sure sale, but just about any kind will do well.

Thanks for a great blog!

And thank you for sharing your story, Jo! Here is a screenshot of a recent sale of a Vintage Sony Dream Machine:

This is just more evidence of how well vintage items sell on eBay. Think of the items you may have in your home right now that someone would love to buy. The thrifts stores are a great place to look for items to sell to make money.

Do you have a great sale or an interesting eBay item to share? Send your find to eBaycoach@yahoo.com so that we can share your story!

Related:

eBay Seller Success Story – Nymphenberg Retired Mouse

eBay Seller Success Story – Enesco Kewpie Doll on a Sled

eReport of Items You Can Find in Thrift Stores to Sell on eBay

No comments: