Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Online Seller Success Story – Smith Corona Typewriter

I love getting success stories from other sellers. There are so many items out there that are thrown away or donated that others simply treasure. I recently got this email from Denise McNabb:
I just purchased a nice Skywriter typewriter at my local thrift store. I paid just $4.00 and sold it for $99.50. I did throw in free shipping but this ended up selling to a customer in Canada so that added $27 to my expenses. Love your site. I've been selling on eBay since 1997. I always look for new items to resell and recently retired from teaching, 31 years in the profession, now I'm ready to move on to selling full time on eBay and Amazon. Thanks for all you do for your readers.
Here is a screenshot of the closed listing for the 1957 Smith Corona Typewriter:
Even with the additional shipping costs, Denise profited nicely on this sale. Vintage items are great sellers on eBay. (This is a list of vintage items that usually go well on eBay.)
Thank you, Denise, for sharing this eBay Seller Success Story! Click here to visit Denise’s Good Bye Antiques Shop on eBay.
Do you have a great sale or an interesting eBay item to share? Send your find to eBaycoach@yahoo.com for consideration.

Related links:
eBay Seller Success Story – Hard Rock Café Cologne Hurricane Glass
eBay Seller Success Story – Sega Saturn
eBay Seller Success Story – Texas Instruments Speak and Spell







No comments: