Wednesday, December 16, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story - Texas Instruments Speak and Spell

Keisha sent in this success story:

I just wanted to share an eBay success story. I decided to start selling on eBay about one month ago, and so far it has been a really fun and rewarding experience. I have been able to make a profit from things just sitting around my house. I happened to listen to the podcast on antiques and I realized I had one of the items you mentioned right in my garage. Turns out this Texas Instruments Speak and Spell that we couldn't even sell at a garage sale for $5 about 2 months ago sold on ebay for $76!!!

Here is Keisha's listing:



Texas Instruments Vintage Speak & Spell


Keisha's cost: $0 (she already had it)
Selling price: $76

Wow, that's an outstanding sale! If you have a seller success story or eBay flip you would like to share, send it in to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com.

Check out my huge list of thrift store items to sell on eBay with lots of items just like this.

Happy Selling!


3 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome sale Keisha. I never would have guessed that would have gone that high! What a nice surprise for you.

Anonymous said...

Suzanne and Keisha, I've been under the impression that it is really hard to succeed as a new, small eBay seller since the rule changes last year giving larger sellers advantages in the search results. Is my impression totally incorrect? It sounds like Keisha isn't having problems selling as a new, small seller.

Tammy Frost said...

I just posted my very first item today for sale on Ebay. I hope I priced it correctly. It is a Hard Cover Book by Judith Turner, called "The Hidden World of Relationships" I really liked this book but no longer want to keep reading it. Maybe someone that sees this comment will give me some beginner ebay advice. Thanks.

Great Job on your Mega Ebay Sell Keisha.