Wednesday, December 2, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story - Girls North Face Coat

Thanks to Tara for sending in her success story on a North Face girls coat. Tara writes, "I sell everything and anything on eBay, lots of thrift store items, and this item happened to be one of them. The thrift store across the street from my work has tons of name brand items - and all their kids items (no matter what it is) are only $1! So when I found this girl's North Face jacket, I figured I'd at least make $10 on it. I took it home, OxiCleaned it to get all the stains out (which works WONDERS!) and see for yourself the final bidding price. keep in mind there was still a minor stain or two which I had listed. Honesty never hurts!"

Here is Tara's listing:



Tara's price: $1
Selling price: $51
Profit before fees: $50

Fantastic sale! Some related winter items to look for at thrift stores:

Down Vests

Men's Blazers and Sport Coats


Rothschild Coats

Check out my huge list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

Want to know about more thrift store finds to sell on eBay? Check out Thrift Store Goldmine, which contains 61 pages of items just like this. You may already have some of these huge money makers in your house, and not even know they are valuable!

Happy Selling!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Nice Find Tara. I love finding North Face apparel, it always sells really well.