Monday, February 9, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Girls Rothschild Coats

These gorgeous little winter dress coats have been a hot seller on eBay for years. Rothschild is the cream of the crop when it comes to winter fashion for little girls. Look for the wool dress style. If you can find a hat or muff with it, even better. I've found these at thrift stores for between $5 and $10 and they consistently sell for $50 and up. Here are a few recent listings for Rothschild Coats:


Rothschild Girls Dress Coat
(This seller would have been better served to add the size and color to her title.)




Girls PINK ROTHSCHILD WINTER DRESS COAT size 14



Rothschild girls dress coat size 12 EUC LN


If you find one at a thrift store, be sure to turn it inside out and check the lining. Often a small repair is all that's needed if the lining is torn.

Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

Happy Selling!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say "HI". A friend of mine told me about your blog. I sell on Ebay, just started in Oct and I am LOVING it. Now that I have the shipping prices down I'm doing a lot better. At first I think I mailed some things out and didn't make a penny. Thanks for your tips, I'm looking for the things you reccomend when I go to my thriftstore.
Thanks,
Paula