Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Discontinued Item to Sell on eBay - Redken Rewind 06 Solid Water



This is a different product than the Redken Rewind 06 I posted back in March. This product is Redken Solid Water 06 Wet Set Gel. It has also been discontinued. I have not personally seen this on clearance, but if the trend holds, you should look for this at hair salons, Ulta, Kroger, Target, and other stores that carry Redken products. It may be marked down on clearance since it has been discontinued. (In the past, I have found discontinued Redken products at these places and they are usually marked down 50-75% off the regular price.)

Here is a completed listing where a lot of 4 sold for $80:



4 Redken Solid Water 06 Wet Set Gel 6.7oz Discontinued

Click here to see all completed listings for Redken Solid Water 06


I am a little ashamed to admit that I have not been working on my next Hot List - I am enjoying my summer too much! I will be posting hot items here on my blog instead of doing a Hot List this month. So be sure you are subscribed so that you can receive updates!

Happy Selling!



Free trial

No comments: