Friday, March 27, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Vintage Pyrex Amish Pattern


Vintage Pyrex is highly collectible and a good seller on eBay. There are so many patterns out there, but this post will focus on the blue and white Amish pattern. This is the one we had in my home when I was growing up. I remember my mom mixing brownie batter in the big white bowl with the "funny ladies" on the outside.

You can find the single pieces (bowls, casserole dishes, butter dishes, baking pieces, etc.) at thrift stores for $1-$3 each. Also check garage sales and estate sales. Here are a few recently completed listings for vintage Pyrex in the Amish pattern.


Vintage 50s PYREX TURQUOISE AQUA Amish MIXING BOWL SET



Vintage Pyrex Turquoise Amish Butterprint Mixing Bowl


VINTAGE PYREX TURQUOISE AMISH BUTTERPRINT NESTING BOWLS


Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

3 comments:

Angie said...

There's a site called Pyrex Love that great for identification of Pyrex pieces. :)

Donna said...

Thanks so much for the great info! I am learning so much more about selling on ebay and finding items since I found your blog!

Donna
http://frugaldonna.blogspot.com

SandyK said...

Suzzzzzzzzanne! I filed this entry in my wee brain .. and just yesterday scored an Amish Butterprint bowl for $2 at an early garage sale! I don't typically sell housewares, but I say the bowl and though AMISH pattern ... too funny! THANKS for the heads-up ~ wish me luck!