Monday, March 16, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Clairol Benders Hair Curlers

You can find these funky hair curlers at thrift stores for about $3 a set and they sell on eBay for about $25 a set. Some come in a hard case, some come in a soft vinyl case. These hair curlers make spiral curls, and these sets are great for travel because they are so compact. Even if all of the benders are not in the set, these are worth trying to sell. Here are a few recently completed listings. All of these examples are for used or pre-owned items that could be found at garage sales or thrift stores. Notice that in some of them the seller has grouped two sets together.


2 CLAIROL FLEXIBLE BENDERS 14 STICK ROLLERS CURLERS SET


2 CLAIROL BENDERS SPIRAL 14 FLEXIBLE HOT STICKS SETS!


CLAIROL FLEXIBLE BENDERS 14 STICK ROLLERS CURLERS MIB



Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

If you want to find out more about what is hot on eBay or what to sell, I recommend Terapeak (which has a free version), and Hammertap (which has a free 10 day trial). I'm hard at work on the next hot list (using these tools) so watch for it to be released later this week.

Happy Selling!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love selling these! I have had great luck finding them at Goodwill and Salvation Army. Every set I have had sold within 2 weeks for about $25.

Anonymous said...

I've sold the other vintage hot rollers and done exceptionally well ... I always wondered about the roller sticks ~ THANKS Suzanne for another great find!