Friday, October 10, 2008

Hot eBay Tip - Discontinued Mascara to Sell for Big Profit


Welcome to Hot Tip Friday! Check this out. Maybelline Ultra Big Ultra Lash Mascara. Sells for around $8. Completeds on eBay are going for between $80 and $65.





It is out of stock on Buy Me Beauty.com, Drugstore.com doesn't have it, neither does Amazon.

Check dollar stores, Big Lots, Walmart, Target, drug and grocery stores. I can't tell you exactly where to find it because I have not personally found any.Apparently they are out there. Click here to see current listings on eBay. Get in on this one before the price drops! If you find any, be sure to check completed listings to compare price points.

Click here to see my FREE list of discontinued items to sell on eBay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! This is a great tip, being a male I am sure to get a few odd looks today on my mascara shopping spree. Thanks for the VIP TIP!!

All About Jess said...

There's a Big Lots and a Walmart on my way home, i'll be checking today! Thanks for the great tip ;)

Tiffi33 said...

OMG that always amazes me..how something so simple can sell for so much!!
I am so looking

Unknown said...

So far Rite Aide, Kmart Carry this line of product have yet to find it though :)

Sandra said...

I checked Rite Aid and Family Dollar and they didn't have it....I hope I can find it at CVS!

Thanks for the tip!