Friday, April 23, 2010

eBay Drop Shipping Crash Course

In my research, I have identified three major reasons why sellers fail to make money drop shipping on eBay or any other site. Here is my crash course on drop shipping.

Mistake #1.Failure to optimize keywords for eBay searches.



Mistake #2. Failure to research supplier fulfillment history.



Mistake #3. Failure to research price.



If you are looking for a way to make money with drop shipping and need help, contact me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com for information on my personal coaching program.

Happy Selling!



14 Day Free Trial from Doba

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish there had been a supplier's score card when I was doing dropshipping. If so, I might still be selling on eBay. Seems the suppliers with the best products had the worst shipping.

The Best General Store said...

I'd like to add one more thing from personal observation, if I could.

I've noticed new sellers price their items too low when trying to compete with other sellers. They forget to add in the listing fee, final value fee and PayPal fee. Thus when they make a sale, it actually costs them money out of their pocket.

Thank you for letting me share.

Unknown said...

Very informative. It has been a year..do you still use/recommend Doba, and do you still have the two week trial link? I have sold anything of value in my house on Ebay. I am now ready to go to the next level. :)