Saturday, December 26, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story - Scotty Cameron Golf Shirt

Jimmy sent in this success story:

Scotty Cameron shirt-bought this for $2.29 at Goodwill:


Jimmy asked me to keep his information private, so I won't link to the actual auction or provide the item number.

Jimmy's cost = $2.29
eBay selling price = $135
profit before fees = $132.71

Amazing sale! If you have a seller success story or eBay flip you would like to share, send it in to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com.

Check out my FREE huge list of thrift store items to sell on eBay with lots of items just like this.

Do you enjoy this blog and find it helpful? Spread the word and help other sellers by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, or other sites. Just use the SHARE bookmarklet below.

Happy Selling!





Find sloppy listings and resell the items for way more than you paid for them! Click here to see my personal examples.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wow...for a Golf shirt? That is fantastic Jimmy! I have added that name to my list of hot items, thanks for the tip.