Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vintage Item to Sell on eBay - Ice Cream Scoops

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream......scoops....vintage ones! Check this out. I was snooping around on eBay, I mean doing research, and found this:



Very Unusual Vintage Ice Cream Scooper


I mean, come on! $294 for an ice cream scoop? I want to find one of those. Actually, I got the idea when was looking through my colleague Julia Wilkinson's newest eBook, Big Bucks Flips. It is a huge eBook (81 pages long) of stuff just like this. The same kind of info you get right here on my blog, but way more of it. Julia is the author of several published eBay works, and is a yard sale expert. This book is totally worth the $19.95. Click here to check it out.

If you have a unique or interesting vintage, garage sale, or thrift store item you have sold on eBay, email me the information and I will post it here.

Happy Selling!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, there must have been something VERY unusual indeed about that ice cream scoop because I looked at similar ones currently listed and they are only going for around $30. I guess you really have to know what your looking for. That book sounds like a fun read.

Unknown said...

WOW I wish I had a couple of those (lol)