Monday, October 19, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story - Norwool Norwegian Sweaters

I have personal experience with Norwool Norwegian sweaters. They are at the top of my look for list right next to Dale of Norway. Paula sent this in:

"Hi Suzanne,

I just had to tell you about this sale I recently had. It has been by far my best one yet. I purchased this Norwool womens sweater at a thrift store for $4 and it sold for a whopping $200. The funny thing is that I think I really had under-priced it to begin with. I started it at $19.99 auction with a Buy it now price of $99. After the bids got past $50 the BIN dropped away and the bids kept going up and up until it reached $200. When I first bought the sweater I was disappointed because it wasn't the brand "Dale of Norway" which is also a good seller, but obviously this brand "Norwool" is just as good if not better." Here's the listing:


NORWOOL-NORWAY WOOL WOMENS CARDIGAN SWEATER-XXL 3X


Not only are these very high quality sweaters, but the fact that this one is such a large size really helped the selling price soar. Way to go, Paula. That is one amazing sale!

Click here to check out my ever growing list of thrift store finds, and please send in your success story to eBaycoach@yahoo.com

Have a great day on eBay!

2 comments:

Kathryn F said...

I found a Dale of Norway sweater for $3 and it sold for $70. They are quite popular and gorgeous. In fact had it been my size I would have kept it but the extra $$$ was nice too!
Thanks for posting all the great ideas!

DeeAnna said...

Whhaaaat? I've been trolling my Denver Goodwill for a Dale of Norway for ever! I collect them for myself! Lucky Girl!