Tuesday, August 18, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story: Weight Watcher's Slow Good Cookbook

Tammy sent in this success story:

"I wanted to share my great thrift store find that I recently sold on eBay. I found a Weight Watchers Slow Good Cook Book for $3 and sold it on eBay on auction and it ended at $56.07!"

Here is Tammy's auction:



WEIGHT WATCHERS SLOW GOOD SLOW COOKER COOK BOOK


Tammy's price: $3
Sale price: $56.07
Profit before fees: $53.07

Way to go, Tammy! If you have a success story to share, please sent it in to me at eBaycoach@yahoo.com and I will post it.

Click here for my list of thrift store items that are good sellers on eBay.

Happy Selling!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome find. I would never have guessed that book would go so high.

Vyeshi said...

Rock on Tammy! I always look for those but haven't found one yet.

Congrats!
shannon