Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Born Mary Jane Shoes

Born shoes are a line of comfortable casual footwear made from premium leather. Born shoes retail for around $100 or more. One of the most popular styles is the classic Mary Jane style. These are great sellers on eBay, especially in larger Womens sizes, such as 8 and up. You can find gently used shoes at thrift stores for $3-$6 a pair. Below are some recently completed listings for Born Mary Janes. All of these examples are for used or pre-owned shoes.

BORN MaryJane Black shoe Women's 9.5 Barely worn


BORN WOMEN'S BLACK MARY JANE SHOES SIZE 9 40.5 $95


BORN Shoes Brown Leather Mary Janes Super Nice sz 8.5M



Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

Good luck thrifting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some of these in my closet, no kidding. I think I should go dig them out and sell them.
Thanks again for all of your tips on what to buy and sell.