Friday, February 27, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Men’s Façonnable Shirts


Façonnable is a high-end retailer specializing in tailored men's and women's clothing. (Pronounced Fas-a-knob – it is French.) The company started in 1950 as a small custom tailor shop in Nice, France. By 1988 Façonnable came to the United States as a partner with Nordstrom and in 1993 it opened its first store on New York City's Fifth Avenue. The brand has been sold exclusively at Nordstrom stores since 1989. You may be more familiar with the sunglasses, watches, and cologne than with the clothing line.

I have found many items from this line of clothing in thrift stores costing between $2 and $5 each. Here are some recently completed listings. All of these listings are for "preowned" or used items.


FACONNABLE Men's Wool KNIT POLO SHIRT - Black - L




Faconnable men's dress shirt size L button up 16.5 x 36




XL Men BLUE & RED PLAID Faconnable Dressy Casual SHIRT


Click here to for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay for profit.

Happy Selling!

2 comments:

Anissa.Lynette said...

I found 3 of the women's shirts at Goodwill yesterday,but no men's. I hope they do well. Thanks for the tip.

~Lyn~

Marty said...

I found them frequently when I lived in southern California. Not so many here in central Florida, but I'm glad to find out they go so well on Ebay. I was giving them away to friends! EEK!