Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Target Clearance Item - Listerine Whitening Pen


My Target has the Listerine Whitening Pens marked down from $11.98 to $5.98. They were on the end of an aisle near the pharmacy. Use this $3 off coupon from last Sunday's paper:



and that brings your out of pocket price to $2.98 before tax. Most listings are for lots of several pens. One box weighs 1.3 oz, so shipping will be ultra cheap. Here is how they are doing on eBay:



2 Listerine Whitening Pens - Brighter Smile in 2 weeks



NEW: 2 Listerine Whitening PENs Expires 11/09 (two)


Tip: Neither of these sellers used the word "teeth" in their title. That is a big key word to leave out. I doubt buyers are searching for "brighter smile in 2 weeks." Also, always put NEW as the first word of your title if applicable. It gets you to the top of Best Match. Also, be sure to offer international shipping on this item. Click here for my guide, "eBay International Shipping Made Easy."

Good luck!

3 comments:

Free Is Fun said...

Hi. I have always checked ebay first to see if the item I want to list is actually selling. In the case of Listerine Pens, is there a way to know if they are selling when they are listed as "buy it now"?

Heather said...

I found them at Target! I had the coupons! I'm really excited, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It would be helpful to include the Target DCPI, ASIN or UPC for the product. Thanks