Thursday, February 12, 2009

Books to Sell on eBay - Richard Scarry Vintage


The author Richard Scarry is famous for his children’s books about Busytown, and the beloved animal characters (with human characteristics) such as Lowly Worm, Miss Honey, Mr. Fixit, and Doctor Doctor. I remember these books from my own childhood, I read them to my children in the mid 1990's, and they are still popular today. The most popular seller is “Richard Scarry’s Busy Busy World.”

You find Scarry’s books at garage sales, thrift stores, used book stores, estate sales, and library book sales. You'll make the highest profit on the books published 1960’s and 1970’s. The better the condition of the book, the higher price you will receive. If it is an older version and the book is in fair to good condition it should do well on eBay.

Here are a few recent completed listings:


Richard Scarry's Look Learn Library 4 book set 1976


Richard Scarry's Busy Busy World 1965



Richard Scarry's Busy Busy World by Richard Scarry 1965


I actually still have some of my Richard Scarry books from the 1960's, but will never part with them!

Happy Selling,

No comments: