Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste Deal at Kroger


I stumbled onto this deal when I was in Kroger the other night. My Kroger had Crest Pro Health Night paste in the 7.8 oz tube on closeout for $2.26. It is usually $4.50 to $5 depending on where you buy it.

I also had about 20 of these $1.50 off coupons. I always stockpile toothpaste coupons because they are great to use on the CVS ECB deals when you can get toothpaste for free.

So, I bought 14 tubes (all they had), and using my coupon, each tube came out to be .81 including tax. I got all 14 tubes for $11.27, the cost of about 2 tubes at regular price. Yeah, the checkout clerk gave me a funny look, so I said, "What? I just really, really, really, like to brush my teeth." And I gave her a big smile.

This toothpaste is selling pretty well on eBay. Here is a listing for 4 of the 4.2 oz tubes (half the size of what I found) that sold for $15, with free shipping.




Remember that you can put these types of non-fragile items in a USPS Priority Flat Rate mailer for $4.60 (domestic), unlimited weight. Health and beauty products usually do better in a lot than individually. Always offer international shipping. There are so many products available here in the US that are not available in other countries. And if they don't sell, my family has a year's supply of toothpaste for $11.

Happy Selling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty amazing deal and to think, you can sell it on Ebay! Brilliant!