Monday, January 26, 2009

100% Cashmere Sweaters - Old Navy Clearance


100% cashmere is a good, reliable, steady seller on eBay. (Click here for more information about selling cashmere on eBay.) I was in Old Navy yesterday and noticed quite a few cashmere sweaters marked down to $20 or less. You can also find these online at OldNavy.com. You may consider grabbing a few of these to try selling on eBay.


Old Navy Women's Cardigan - $19.99

Old Navy Cashmere Polo - $19.99

Other Old Navy clearance items


If you sign up for the Old Navy email updates, you will receive a $10 off coupon good on a $50 online order. Go to OldNavy.com and look for the grey box under the clearance banner. I tried it, and got my coupon in my email box in just a few seconds. The coupon looks like this:



Happy Selling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cardigan is looking awesome!! I am a big fan of Old Navy and always keep my eyes on their clearance items.