Friday, September 17, 2010

Barney and Friends VHS Tapes


Tammy send in her success story:

Hi Suzanne, I recently received your message on Facebook about the 90 Day Amazon Experiment and have been trying my hand at selling on Amazon. I discovered that some vintage VHS videos do extremely well on Amazon! (Even with missing covers). My younger brother had a bunch of Barney VHS tapes from the 90s just sitting in the basement at my mother's house so I asked what their plans were for them and they were going to throw them out.

I decided to take them and did some research on Amazon. There are a few Barney titles that do very well on Amazon. I just sold Barney and Friends: My Family Is Just Right For Me for $75 on Amazon without the slip cover. It took about 1 week to sell. I don't know if this is something you'd want to share with your clients and I don't know if they do as well on eBay, but I definitely thought it was worth sharing. I also wanted to thank you for sharing your 90 day experiment with me!

Great sale, Tammy! Thanks for sharing. I am going to add Barney VHS tapes to my list of things to look for at thrift stores and garage sales.

Related Articles:

Make Money on Amazon Selling Toys

Join my Facebook Group

Make Money with Your Own Kindle Book


No comments: