Nike Shox are a hot seller on eBay. You can make good money selling these shoes in used condition.My first experience with Nike Shox was about 3 years ago. My 10 yo son was running track and about 3 weeks after we bought the $80 Nike Shox for track, he fell and broke his arm. Being the shot put thrower and a relay runner, it is impossible to do either with a broken right arm. So no more track.
His Nike Shox were still in great condition a few months later - his feet had grown and he couldn't wear them anyway - so on to eBay they went. I got about 75% of the original cost back by selling them on eBay.
Most of my thrift stores charge between $3-$5 for adult shoes, about $1-$2 for kids shoes. Both children's and adult Nike Shox are good sellers. Here are a few recently completed listings for Nike Shox for women, men, and kids. All are EUC - excellent used condition.
WOMENS NIKE R4 SHOX,SZ. 9.5,EUC,RED,WHITE,RUNNING
Notice this pair had 28 bids and sold for $71.
Nike Shox NZ Premium Men's Size 8.5 Running Shoes EUC!!
This is a men's pair, size 8.5, that sold for $42.55 with 8 bids.
BOYS 11 TODDLER 11C NIKE SHOX TURBO SHOES EUC
NIKE SHOX TURBO GIRLS ATHLETIC SHOES PINK GRAY SZ 1 EUC
Here are a few tips for shopping for used shoes to resell on eBay:
1) Check the sole. Is there enough sole left for another person to put more miles on the shoe? Leave it behind if there are holes in the sole. On black soles, you can add a coat of she polish on the sole to make it look newer.
2) Check inside the shoe for rips or tears.
3) If applicable, do laces need to be replaced? If you've found a really nice shoe with no laces, or broken laces, it might be worth springing for a $2 pair of new laces.
4) Look for scratches and stains. Some can be covered with a coat of shoe polish.
5) Fabric shoes - are they dirty? Can you throw them in the washing machine? Many times, just washing the shoes can make them look like new.
Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.
Now get over to the thrift store and start looking for Nike Shox. (Also check garage sales.)