Friday, May 26, 2017

Bring a Friend to the Atlanta eBay Workshop for FREE! -Special Offer for eBay Sellers



We are getting close!

Only 2 weeks until my first live event in Atlanta. I am so excited, and working hard behind the scenes to create an event that will educate, inspire, and motivate eBay sellers!

I am really blown away by how far people are traveling to come to Atlanta for this training. I am so honored! And I know it is asking a lot for you to come to me. I also know that nobody likes to travel alone.

So, for this weekend only (through midnight Memorial Day May 29th) when you buy your ticket to the workshop, you can BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE!

This is a great offer for the folks who are already in Atlanta and don't even have travel, or within a few hours drive. If you and your friend split the cost. the price is only $375 a person.

You can recover that investment in less than a week with what I am going to teach you.

The Marriott at Perimeter Center has given us a discounted room rate of $99 per night, so when you split that with your friend, that is only $50 per person.

You both will get 8 hours of intensive training on how to identify and sell high quality clothing on eBay, and learn to make thousands of dollars a month from your own home. (Read all the details of the training here.)

Lunch and snacks are provided. The cherry on top of this great event is that within 3 miles of the hotel are several upscale Goodwill stores where you can go shopping after the training and put your new skills to work. I'll have a list and directions of where to go in Atlanta to find the best items to re-sell, so you can be stocked up and ready to list high-profit items when you get home.

When you register, you will receive a welcome packet with all the info you need about what to expect, yes, what to wear (ladies I knew you would ask that!), and you can send ahead those burning eBay questions.  I have lots of Q&A time built into the day.

You and your travel buddy can make it a weekend to remember (I mean, who doesn't like to come to Atlanta!), and it is a business expense since you are attending for business education.

If you have any questions about the event, or want to work out a payment plan so you can attend, I am more than happy to discuss. You can contact me here - I am always available to answer your questions via email.

This offer is retroactive - so for those of you who have already registered, I will contact you to make sure you don't miss this offer.

So grab a friend, fellow eBay seller, your spouse, or whoever shares your passion for eBay and head to Atlanta!

I am so excited about this event and can't wait to meet you in person!

Related Articles:

Client Testimonials 

More Client Testimonials

Suzanne's Facebook Group - Largest Group for eBay Sellers


No comments: