Friday, June 26, 2015

Denim Trucker Jackets are a Consistent Seller on eBay


Add denim trucker jackets to your BOLO (be on the lookout) list for things to flip on eBay. Thanks to my friend Magi and all the other savvy sellers on my eBay Seller Facebook group for teaching me about this item. I finally found and sold one! The above screen shot is of my sale, an item that cost just a few dollars at a local thrift store. I had this item for sale in my eBay store for about 6 months with best offer. It sold for full price, $79.97 last week (in June).

A denim trucker jacket is usually made of heavy weight denim and lined with fleece. They are waist length and made by the major denim manufacturers including Levis, Lee, and Wrangler. eBay shows over 2,400 sold listings for these jackets.

I'm putting this out there for 2 reasons:

1. The power of community. Surround yourself with people who know more than you do. You will continue to increase your knowledge base simply by association.

2. Don't hesitate to list an item in the off season. It is impossible for something to sell when it is sitting in a bag in the corner and not listed on eBay. Refer to this article:

No Free Listings Left - So What?

Add denim trucker jackets to your BOLO list and keep on listing!


Related Articles:

eBay Sellers, if You Have It, List It!

Top 10 BOLOs to Sell on eBay

5 Things I Learned to Sell on eBay in 2014


No comments: