The next Amazon FBA Sourcing Workshop in Atlanta is scheduled for October 30, 2012. We will visit a huge grocery store and either a Walmart or Target where I will show you how to source items for Amazon FBA. Seller Engine has been gracious enough to provide a free download of Profit Bandit for iPhone or Android to attendees. Group size is limited to 5 people, so hurry and make your reservation. This class will fill up fast!
This is a great time of year to learn with so many seasonal products and unique buying opportunities available. One day workshop will focus on showing attendees how to source retail items for Amazon FBA using various techniques including smart phone apps, understanding retail marketing and positioning, identifying consumer trends, and more. The purpose of this workshop is to teach participants how to select profitable items to sell using Amazon’s FBA system and concentrates on items that are repeatable. Instructor will explain:
1. Basic scouting tips and shortcuts.
2. Types of items that sell well on Amazon FBA and why.
3. Items that appeal to international buyers and why.
4. Items to avoid that may be problematic in the FBA system.
5. Overlooked niche items.
6. How to examine shelf positioning, advertising, and hidden clues that indicate a product may be a good seller on Amazon.
7. How to move away from the herd of Amazon FBA competitors using creative strategies.
8. How to use both free and paid smart phone apps in combination with each other for more thorough and faster sourcing.
9. How to handle questions from other shoppers and employees if purchasing a large amount of inventory.
10. How to secure larger amounts of profitable items using your smart phone.
11. How to identify discontinued items vs items temporarily taken off the market and understand your selling window.
12. How to get deeper discounts on repeatable items.
13. How to scout with poor cell phone service.
Find all the details here, and submit the form to see if you qualify for the workshop.
Thrift store haul for eBay inventory