Monday, April 18, 2011

Hot Find at Kohl's - Limited Edition Green Mountain Coconut Coffee

I was at Kohl's yesterday using some $5 off coupons to buy some deals, and came across this item that I remembered as a Hot List item from last year. Green Mountain Island Coconut Coffee. I personally like this coffee so I was excited to find it, but it is still a profitable item on eBay.

Here is the deal I did:

18 pack of Green Mountain Island Coconut K Cups = $12.99
Sale price = $10.99
20% off Kohl's coupon at register brought the price down to $8.79
$5 off coupon made my final price $3.79 before tax

The 96 ct box of this product is selling for $56 on eBay which equals .58 per K cup, so an 18 count box should sell for around $11.



If you can find this coffee and do this deal a few times, you can flip it pretty fast. There are only 10 active listings for this product as of today, April 18.


No comments: