Monday, December 6, 2010

Collectible Strawberry Shortcake Ornaments Sold on eBay for $370

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake collectibles are great sellers on eBay. Check out this recent sale for a set of 3 Strawberry Shortcake ornaments:



Keep your eye out for other Strawberry Shortcake items at thrift stores and garage sales. Here are a few recent sales to consider:


Strawberry Shortcake Doll House - sold for $239

Strawberry Shortcake Bank - sold for $531.68


For more information on Strawberry Shortcake items and their values, visit Strawberry Shortcake Lane.

2 comments:

Dude ! said...

Wow! Thanks for putting us in the know Suzanne. Some of them are tiny but they bring in the big bucks. They will be on my "look-out" list when I
am at the garage sales.

....Dude
MoneyintheGarage.com

Michelle said...

This is my favorite item to sell...how I got my start on eBay 11 yrs ago...selling my childhood Strawberry Shortcake..