Wednesday, December 23, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story - Food Saver Canisters

Amy sent in this success story:

"I was at a second hand store and picked up 3 new food saver canisters and jar sealer with hose for $3. I sold it with 3 food saver canisters that I just never use that I got in my food saver kit along with 2 square food saver containers that I had purchased for around $12. Auction ended at $73." Here is Amy's listing:


18 Piece Food Saver Canisters, Containers, Jar Sealer

Amy's cost = $12+$3 = 15
eBay selling price = $73
Profit before fees= $58

Excellent! If you have a seller success story or eBay flip you would like to share, send it in to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com.

Check out my FREE huge list of thrift store items to sell on eBay with lots of items just like this.

Do you enjoy this blog and find it helpful? Spread the word and help other sellers by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, or other sites. Just use the SHARE bookmarklet below.

Happy Selling!


Want to know about more thrift store finds to sell on eBay? Check out Thrift Store Goldmine, which contains 61 pages of items just like this. You may already have some of these huge money makers in your house, and not even know they are valuable!

3 comments:

shumim said...

thanks for sharing this. i am so new at this and any info helps. i was wondering if you would recommend trying to sell winter coats now or is it too late in the season?
thanks!!! Elana

vikk simmons said...

I'm new to eBay and found your blog thanks to NetworkedBlogs and am now following you. I like what you're writing about and have found it very helpful. EBay can be daunting and just a wee bit overhwelming when you finally decide to take that first step. Since I'm a writer, I'm blogging about my experiences as I go. Guess it gives me a small feeling of normalcy. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Paula said...

Great score Amy!