Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Discontinued Item to Sell on eBay - Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Drink Mix

Amy sent in this super hot tip:

"Check out my item no. 300356238803 (auction ended). I saw this item on clearance and bought a couple just to see what would happen. They sold for $10/box! So I went out and found every box I could find, just in my area of Nashville. I haven't hit other areas yet, but I need to get on it quick. I had several people email me and ask if I could get anymore of this. Please share this with everybody if/when you get time. In this particular auction, I probably spent $50-$60 at most on the lot, and look at my profit!! Thanks for your great website - I love it!!"

Here is Amy's auction:


HUGE Lot Kellogg's All-Bran Fiber Drink Mix Lemonade


Amy is right - these are selling for about $8-$10 a box. Click here to see all the completed listings. Thanks so much for sharing, Amy! I am going to look for this when I am out shopping today.

Have a great day on eBay!
Post a Comment