Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Discontinued Item to Sell on eBay - Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Drink Mix

Amy sent in this super hot tip:

"Check out my item no. 300356238803 (auction ended). I saw this item on clearance and bought a couple just to see what would happen. They sold for $10/box! So I went out and found every box I could find, just in my area of Nashville. I haven't hit other areas yet, but I need to get on it quick. I had several people email me and ask if I could get anymore of this. Please share this with everybody if/when you get time. In this particular auction, I probably spent $50-$60 at most on the lot, and look at my profit!! Thanks for your great website - I love it!!"

Here is Amy's auction:


HUGE Lot Kellogg's All-Bran Fiber Drink Mix Lemonade


Amy is right - these are selling for about $8-$10 a box. Click here to see all the completed listings. Thanks so much for sharing, Amy! I am going to look for this when I am out shopping today.

Have a great day on eBay!

8 comments:

Paula said...

OMW, that is crazy. Great sale Amy!
I think it would be a LOT cheaper for the buyers to just go out and buy some Benefiber to mix with their lemonade LOL

Laura said...

I went to Walmart and Target today in search of this but neither had it. :( What an awesome sale though! Thanks for the tip!

Eastside Vintage said...

Don't forget to go to the drug stores too. I got some at a couple of different Walgreens. I also found some on the very bottom shelf at Kroger, marked for closeout. Keep looking - you're bound to find some!

Michelle said...

I found 1 box today at CVS/Longs today. Amy, how much did you spend per box?

Laura said...

Great, I'll check those stores out. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

I got 3 at CVS yesterday for $5.99 each because they hadn't been clearanced yet. I've gotten them as cheap as $2.50/box on clearance.

Suzanne A. Wells said...

I found 6 boxes at Publix for $4.89, and each had a $2 off coupon stuck on the front, so I only paid $2.89 a box. Have looked at my Walmart, Target, Walgreens, and Kroger but didn't find any there. Did see a shopping cart full of the All Bran bars - thought it was the powder drink mix and had a slight heart attack thinking I had hit the mother load!

Eastside Vintage said...

Since the Kellogg's All-Bran Fiber bars have also been discontinued, I bought a few on clearance to see how they'll do. I'll let everybody know - hopefully they'll do just as well. My parents are keeping the baby this weekend, so I think I'm going to dedicate several hours to visit other areas of Nashville and stop at every store just to look for the drink mix.