Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Pizza Hut Mug



This is one of those rare finds that you aren't likely to see but maybe once or twice. Pizza Hut collectible mugs by Anchor Hocking. I've heard stories of eBay sellers paying 25 cents or less for these mugs. Check out this one - it sold for $152.50!



Anchor Hocking Pizza Hut Restaurant Stacking Coffee Mug


If you have access to thrift stores, take a few minutes to check out the junky mug section. You might find a little gem hiding in there! Click here for a free list of thrift store finds to sell on eBay for great profit.

Related Articles:

Snoopy Mugs

Fire King Jadeite

Happy Selling!


Napster, LLC

3 comments:

Paula said...

That is unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm wondering why someone would pay that much!

Penny G

Rachel said...

Thanks for the tip! I always check the mug section for Starbucks mugs, I'll add these to my list.