Thursday, June 18, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story: Vintage Royal Typewriter



I received this email from Kathy:

"I'm excited to share with you my great find/sale. A few weeks ago I spotted a vintage Royal typewriter with a nice case for $2 at a garage sale. I listed it at BIN $125.00 OBO and today sold it for $80.00! The buyer wants it for his daughter's 17th birthday and said he'd pay immediately if I shipped it just as soon.....which of course I did."

Here is her listing:

Vintage Royal Typewriter with Case BEAUTIFUL!


Kathy's Price: $2
Selling Price on eBay: $80
Profit Before Fees: $78

Also be on the lookout for typewriter ribbons - specifically Smith Corona Typewriter Ribbons.



Click here to see a listing for a pack of Smith Corona typewriter ribbons that sold for $45. (Sold on Best Offer for $45, asking price was $49.99.)

Thanks for sharing, Kathy. Do you have a unique, interesting, or fun thrift store or garage sale find you would like to share? Email the info to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com and I will post it here. We can all make more money if we share our information!

Related Articles:

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Vintage Rotary Phones


Vintage Electric Hot Rollers


Thrift Store Items to Sell on eBay - Huge List

Happy Selling!


Post a Comment