Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Jeff Rose Golf Shirts

I've spent many years selling golf shirts and related golf clothing on eBay and have learned a lot about different brands. I had never heard of Jeff Rose golf shirts before, so maybe this will be a new one for you, too.

These shirts retail for over $100 and are made in Italy, which indicates high quality. They have the distinctive purple or navy blue tag in the collar. These usually come in funky or bright colors. I’ve seen them in pink, purple, coral, sapphire blue, orange, lime green and vibrant patterns. Here are a few completed listings. All of these are used and can be found at thrift stores for $3-$5.


JEFF ROSE Mens Golf Shirt Large 100% cotton


JEFF ROSE GOLF SHIRT---XL--Made in Italy---


Other golf shirts that are also profitable on eBay:

Masters

Bobby Jones

Click here for my free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay for profit.

Check out my Golf Shirt Bible. This comprehensive 40-page eBook contains all the pertinent information about making a profit selling golf and polo style shirts on eBay.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll add it to my list :)