Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Discontinued Item to Sell on eBay - Orange Flavored Nicorette Gum


This item was in my Hot List back in November. Nicorette has discontinued the orange flavor. The boxes of 110 pieces are selling for up to $250! Look for it at grocery stores, drug stores, convenience stores, flea markets, and tobacco outlets – where ever tobacco products are sold. All of the recently completed listings are by the same seller and the selling prices range from $175 - $250.


Nicorette gum (Orange) 2mg

Click here to see all of the completed listings.


Special instructions: Read eBay’s policy about selling tobacco products. Be sure to put a disclaimer or caveat on your listing that states buyer must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.

Click here to see my FREE list of discontinued items to sell on eBay.

Good luck!


1 comment:

Blakely said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog looks really interesting I'm going to have to devote some time to read past post. I have purchased items from Ebay, but I have never sold anything maybe you will inspire me to do so.