Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Discontinued Item to Sell on eBay - Baby Magic Lotion


If you purchased the first Hot List back in September 2008, you found out about this item. The original Baby Magic lotion that has been around for many years, has been discontinued. Guess what? It is still hot! What you want to look for here is the pink bottle. People want the original pink lotion - so don't bother trying to sell the new lotion in the white bottle, the shampoo, etc. Look for the pink bottle.

Sellers have reported finding this lotion at Big Lots for around $2. Here are some recent completed listings:


LOT 2 Large Bottles PLAYTEX BABY MAGIC LOTION - 15oz


HUGE 18oz PLAYTEX BABY MAGIC LOTION ~ Original Scent ~



Baby Magic Original Scent Baby Lotion Playtex Huge


Click here to see my FREE list of discontinued items to sell on eBay.

Happy Selling,

7 comments:

Renee said...

Seriously !!???

I am going to Big Lots tonight !!

Thanks for the tip !

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Yes, seriously. Click on the listings and look at them. The challenge is finding it!

Renee said...

OH ! WOW ! I went to eBay and did a completed listing search ! You weren't kidding !

So glad I saved your blog to my faves !

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne

I have been following your blog since Nov 08. I am glad I found your blog.

I wish there is similar blog for UK. I am in UK. I really enjoyed your finds but too bad cann't use the information for much.

I would appreciate if you can write an article about how do you go about finding these discontinued itesm to sell on eBay.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne

I have been following your blog since Nov 08. I am glad I found your blog.

I wish there is similar blog for UK. I am in UK. I really enjoyed your finds but too bad cann't use the information for much.

I would appreciate if you can write an article about how do you go about finding these discontinued itesm to sell on eBay.

Thanks

Tracy said...

I keep finding it, but not in the pink bottle! So frustrating!

smilewithme83 said...

I found some today...Baby Magic, pink bottle, but it doesn't have the lamb on it. Good or no?

Thanks!