Sunday, October 23, 2016

eBay Seller Increases Sales by 873% in 12 Months






Congrats to fellow seller Mary H. who sent me this email:

"I know you are a very busy lady, but I just wanted to send you a quick thank you! I first stumbled upon your blog a few months ago, then discovered your videos, and finally joined your Facebook group. 

Since then, my eBay business has taken off in a way I never thought possible. I made more over this past summer than I did in my first 2 full years of selling. I even opened a store, which I always thought was only for serious sellers.

I've caught the bug to continue learning, researching, and thrifting. Even with a baby in tow, I've managed to grow my business and more than triple the number of listings I have up. It's such a thrill! Anyway, thank you again for taking the time to pass along your knowledge and experience with others. Keep up the good work, and have a great weekend! :) "

The screen shot above shows Mary's progress over the last year:

873% increase in sales over 12 months

57% increase in sales over the last 31 days

Check out Mary's eBay store, Spare Room Specials,  to see what she sells, listing type, and other details.

Congrats Mary for your success and may you continue to prosper!

More eBay Success Stories:

Living and eBaying the Minimalist Way 

American Girl Doll Expert

Flipping Storage Units to Sell on eBay



No comments: