Friday, February 20, 2015

72 Unique Items that Sold Big on eBay in 2014

And now for something completely different...

Year after year, I am always shocked at what sells on eBay and for how much! I share lots of these great finds on my blog, but these kind of “gems” come faster sometimes than I can write.

Over the last year, I have been keeping note of the unusual, unknown, oddest, and the highest moneymaker sales that have occurred on my personally eBay store. These 72 “gems” aren’t specific to any event that occurred in 2014. They are evergreen finds that many eBay sellers miss.

I will show you the real completed listings, the real numbers, and how you can make this real money yourself.

You will:

    Learn which categories have the best unsung, yet high profit finds

    Find which items (or parts) give you the best ROI

    View real screen shots of what has really sold and for how much

    Know exactly where and how you can source these items

    Discover how to think outside of the eBay box for the items most sellers miss

Grab your copy of my 72-page ebook here and find out what you have been missing!


http://suzanneawells.com/72-unique-items-that-sold-big/



 Related Articles:

5 New Things I Learned to Sell on eBay in 2014

Why I Sell Ugly Shoes on eBay

Top 10 Thrift Store Items to Sell on eBay

No comments: