Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weird eBay Items that Sell - Animal Orgy Mugs

Truth really is stranger than fiction, especially on eBay. Have you heard about Animal Orgy Mugs by Taylor & Ng? Yes, these are a real thing that you may be able to find when out treasure hunting at thrift stores, garage sales, and estate sales. Keep you eyes out for these crazy mugs as they can sell for up to $30 each. Not a bad flip when mugs only cost 25 - 50 cents at thrift stores and garage sales. We had an interesting discussion about these mugs on my Facebook group, thanks to Su posting a photo of her cat orgy mug find. I am the first to admit, mugs are not my specialty, but I am pretty sure "animal orgy" is now burned into my brain.

And now for your viewing pleasure, a few examples of these Taylor & Ng animal orgy mugs:

Set of 2 (bear and rabbit) sold for $53.99 - free shipping

Dogpile orgy mug sold for $34.99 - free shipping


Giraffe orgy mug sold for $25.49 with free shipping

Sometimes, you think eBay just can't get any weirder, and along come animal orgy mugs!

Be sure to check out my new blog over at SuzanneAWells.com, where I will share more ecommerce tips about eBay and Amazon, interesting and legitimate alternative income streams, and basic home business and entrepreneurship info. And make sure you are on my newsletter list, so you can receive info not shared online, like the special Hidden Treasure feature each month.

What have you found lately and plan to sell on eBay that is unusual or just plain weird? Post a comment below or drop me a line at suzanne@suzanneawells.com and share your interesting find!

1 comment:

Treasures By Brenda said...

You are right, Taylor & Ng mugs are very collectible. I have seen them sell for up to $180. Watch out for reproductions because these orgy mugs are still in production.