Friday, March 22, 2013

Podcasts are Back - Learn by Listening

Popular Business Internet Radio with Online Selling with Suzanne Wells on BlogTalkRadio


I am excited to announce my new podcasting channel on BlogTalkRadio! I'm structuring these podcasts as educational in nature, sharing what I know and what I have learned about ecommerce over the last 10 years. Podcasts will be 15-20 minutes in length and focus on teaching a specific aspect of the business. I have some interesting guests lined up so you will want to subscribe and check for new episodes daily. You can listen to podcasts from your computer while you work or from your phone on iTunes. (It will take a couple of weeks for the iTunes feed to start, and I will post a link to the iTunes feed on a future blog post.)

I have some fun ideas for recurring shows, like "You sold WHAT on eBay?" Where sellers share good money makers that are hiding in plain sight. Making money on eBay isn't just finding and selling the obvious collectibles like Hummel figurines and baseball cards. The key to making money on eBay is learning to recognize items that have value in the eBay marketplace, but may look like junk to a less savvy seller.

I would love to hear your ideas for shows and topics that you need help with or are interested in learning about. I've been coaching private clients of all levels since 2009 and have a lot of great material to share. We can all learn a lot by talking and listening to each other. Everyone's ecommerce journey is different - beginners to advanced seller, we all bring something valuable to the table to share and help each other prosper!

Check out my new show, Online Selling with Suzanne Wells and be sure to subscribe either through Blog Talk Radio or iTunes.

Related articles:


Source for eBay Inventory - Your Local Library

 What to Buy at Thrift Stores to Sell on eBay (my book on Kindle)

One-on-One Personal Coaching

No comments: