Sunday, November 6, 2011
Preparing for Holiday 2011 Selling - Podcast
My colleague and co-author of The Amazon FBA Recipe for Success book, Kim Tarrant and I will discuss how to prepare for holiday selling. Some topics we will cover include:
* How to determine what and how much to buy - even without a scouting tool
* Getting the most for your money - how to determine whether to sell items on eBay, Amazon, or both!
* Holiday selling isn't just about toys - other popular categories to consider
* Getting the most out of your mobile device when shopping (some cool tricks!)
* For Amazon sellers, why you should be prepared to merchant fill as well as use FBA
* What you can do now to prepare for a successful holiday selling season - make your battle plan
* How to make money buying items at full retail, and resell them for a nice markup
*Q&A session for questions from listeners
During the podcast, we will also give away 2 copies of our book, Amazon Recipe for Success, and 2 1 year memberships to my membership site, Online Selling Coach.
The live podcast will air on Tuesday, November 8 at 10 AM Eastern time. The recorded version will be available for download shortly after the broadcast ends.