Monday, April 4, 2011

Tom's eBay Success Story

Tom sent in his seller success story last week. Wow, he has been busy! Tom writes,

“I just want to say a BIG THANKS for the advice you have given as far as what to buy and sell from thrift stores and garage sales! I have been doing this for a few months and have made good money so far and a sell through rate of over 90%.

The items I have been focusing on are:
Harris Tweed
Revere Ware
Born
Cashmere
Coffee Mugs
Glassware

My most recent big sale was a collection of Ed Gein newspaper clippings that I bought for .25 and sold for $127.50! Here is a screen shot of Tom’s listing:

Also, an official 1956 Kentucky Derby Julep Glass, purchased at a Goodwill for .49 and sold for $95

Yellow Pyrex butter print 4 bowl set, purchased for $18 and sold for $125

I am addicted now that I am getting the eye for what will sell.”

Thank you, Tom, for sending in these finds. Newspaper clippings are true collector’s items! You definitely are getting an eye for what to buy for resale. Keep up the great work!

You see Tom’s other finds here on eBay.

Do you have a success story to share? Have you recently sold something odd, unusual, interesting, or even downright weird? Send in your story and let me know! We can all learn more by sharing our finds.

Related posts:

Thrift Store Items to Sell on eBay – Huge List

Vintage Items to Sell on eBay – Huge List

Join my Facebook Group - Network with over 2,500 other sellers

No comments: