Wednesday, March 31, 2010

G-Star Marc Newson Shirt - eBay Seller Success Story

Helen sent in her story:

"Hi Suzanne, I love your blog, it really gives me a nice reliable list of items to look for in thrift stores and resell on eBay. I'm currently averaging about $250-300 a month which has been helpful since my work hours and pay were reduced.

I especially like reading your readers' success stories and thought I would submit my own category: fashion wear designed for men ages 20-30. If, like me, you are not familiar with popular mens fashion labels, it helps to have a male friend who is (my boyfriend is a wonderful resource in this!) I have found that shopping for mens clothing in thrift stores is not as competitive as womens and discovered some surprisingly profitable deals."

Here is Helen's listing:



Helen's price - $2.75
eBay sale price - $61
Profit before fees - $58.25

Excellent job! And Helen, I commend you on your listing, you did everything right! 30 day return policy, shipping with a flat rate envelope for only $4.95, great photos and description. Outstanding job!

Thanks for sharing with us. If you have a success story, send it in to ebaycoach (at) yahoo.com. Click here to see my full list of thrift store items to sell on eBay.

Also, check out my business fan page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for more eBay and home business tips.

Happy Selling!




Download my FREE guide with all kinds of eBay how-tos





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

WorkAtHomeMommy said...

Wow, that is a good find. I will have to add that brand to my list. But, you know what? She could have send that shirt cheaper with First Class! It would have only been about $3 or less.