Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thrift Store Item to Sell on eBay - Womens Brighton Shoes

"Brighton is known for designing products with a message. Many of the items in the collection have a defining detail that gives them special meaning." (Brighton.com) The company was founded in 1991 and offers high quality leather goods, belts, wallets, handbags, and shoes. I have found several pairs of women's Brighton shoes at thrift stores and they hold their value very well. Here are a few completed listings for Brighton shoes in excellent used condition (EUC). Notice that the selling prices are over $70!



Women's Brighton Sandals - Size 9.5
Selling Price $84.76
15 Bids



Brighton Sandals - Size 9M
Selling Price $79
11 Bids




Brighton White Thong Sandals - Size 7.5
Selling Price $71
43 Bids

Click here to see all completed listings for Brighton shoes.


Related articles:
How to Get Deeper Discounts at Thrift Stores

How to Make Money on eBay Selling Used Shoes

Free list of thrift store items to sell on eBay

Happy Selling!

Vista Print

1 comment:

Nicgardner3 said...

I learned my lesson the hard way on these shoes. I found a pair of Brighton beaded sandals @ the thrift store the other day and decided to come home and do my research first. When I hurried back to get them, they were GONE! I know now when in doubt buy and you can always exchange if needed.