Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lost International Mail - Miracles Do Happen


Check this out. The package in the above photo was mailed on December 29, 2008 (see the purple circle). I received it back in the mail yesterday, on May 16, 2009.Almost 5 months later. The buyer filed a non-receipt claim back in February, won the dispute, and I had to pay. But, the package made it back to me, intact, so I can resell the product. (Note: For the customer's and my protection, I have blocked out complete address information.)

eBay. Never a dull moment.

Happy Selling!


Kraft

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wow, that package sure took a long trip to Europe and back.
I haven't had a customer file a non-receipt yet. Can or do they leave you neg feedback in that case? I'm not sure how that works. Could you leave the anwswer in a comment here...that would be great.
thanks suzanne :)