Friday, May 15, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story: Starbucks Bearista Bear

Thanks to Rachel from the eBay SAHMs Facebook Group for posting this hot seller:



2007 STARBUCKS SPECIAL EDITION HERSHEYS BEARISTA BEAR


Rachel says, "Most of the Starbucks plush sell for $10.99, this one is a special edition so it went for more, I've also had some GIANT 30" ones that have sold for $50.00. I find a lot of them around here because we're not far from Seattle, but you may find them other places."

Thanks for sharing, Rachel! Do you have a unique, interesting, or fun thrift store or garage sale find you would like to share? Email the info to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com and I will post it here. We can all make more money if we share our information!

Happy Selling!



Starbucks Caffe Verona

2 comments:

SandyK said...

congrats to Rachel! Another bear that I've had FABULOUS luck with is the limited edition Build-A-Bear game day giveaway bears. These are specifically smaller bears which are given out FREE annually at major league baseball games. I've sold 2 Chicago Cubs bears (we're near Chicago) for $40 and $70 respectively! I put mine in my eBay store with best offer ~ not auction style. Who knew? ;)

Paula said...

Great sale Rachel!
I'll keep my eye out for those little bears.
I recently sold a little kayaking bear and I think I undersold myself in listing it with buy it now because after I sold it I looked all over for it on the internet and couldn't find even one. Oh well, you win some you lose some and you really did well on the little starbucks guy!