Wednesday, May 6, 2009

eBay Seller Success Story: 1900's Beaver Top Hat


Lisa B. from the SAHMs eBay FaceBook group posted about an item that she recently sold on eBay. She found this hat in an attic and knew it was old and thought it might be a high profit item on eBay. She was right! Here is Lisa's listing:


Vintage Antique 1900's Beaver Top Hat Kennedy New York


Lisa's cost: $0 (she found it in a relative's attic)
Selling price: $78.77

Do you have a unique, interesting, or fun thrift store or garage sale find you would like to share? Email the info to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com and I will post it here. We can all make more money if we share our information!

Happy Selling,



Drop ship with Doba

1 comment:

Anissa.Lynette said...

That's so cool. I lucked out this week and found 3 8(oz) jars of Pacquin w. Aloe skin cream at a Rite Aid that was going out of business. I paid $3.32 a jar and they sold on Ebay for $35 each through Buy-It-Now. I didn't offer free shipping but I did offer reduced.